viernes, 30 de octubre de 2009

TICK TICK TICK... BO_OM!


It's a vicious cycle that never ends, time passes and distance makes things forget; there is a lack of involvement with things, they lose their effect.
As the story grows old and becomes distorted from mouth to mouth I can no longer feel you anywhere.
Time ticks and my anxiety presents itself in the form of an itch and I'm tired, I can get no sleep. I wake up to watch the sun rise but there is no reason behind. If the reason is gone, my inspiration is done.
So what's the catch? Twist my insides.
And this isn't love, it's past infatuation, it goes beyond desperation, condemn the 7 nations to a thousand years of haunted isolation.
Tomorrow is so uncertain, today makes no sense, I don't remember yesterday, all I know is the drug's effect isn't the same.

No hay comentarios: